Ata dindin is heavenly, can we get an amen to this? This is a recipe that goes so well with almost, if not every meal.
Ata dindin can be eaten with rice, spaghetti, yam, potato, bread, fish…. Just about everything.
Also, it is not in anyway difficult to prepare. And this recipe below will help you.
- 1 Cooking Spoon Palm Oil
- 2 Red bell pepper (Tatashe)
- 1 Scotch Bonnet (Rodo)
- 1 Medium Size Tomato
- 1 Small Onion Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Chicken/Beef Stock/Water
- 3 Heaped Tablespoons Crayfish
- 1 Handful Smoked Prawns
- Boiled Mackerel/Titus or your preferred fish (I’m using Mackerel)
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 1/3 Tablespoon your preferred Chicken seasoning
- Salt to taste
How to prepare
1. Place a saucepan on a hob on medium heat and add the palm oil, when it’s hot, add in the onions and stir for 2 minutes….image
2. Now add the crayfish and smoked prawns, stir till fragrant..image
3. Add the blended pepper, Knorr cube and chicken seasoning, leave to fry for 10 minutes thereabouts, remember to stir every now and then to prevent burning
4. Now, shred the fish and add, also add the stock/water.
5. stir and continue to fry for 2-3 minutes or till the stock dries up a bit…
This video is key to your preparing ata dindin