Check out this very simple recipe
What you need
- 1 package (2½ cups) brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- No-stick cooking spray
How to prepare
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
2. Coat a 13×9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs, water and vegetable oil together until smooth.
4. Add brownie mix and stir until the mixture is a smooth batter.
5. Beat the mashed banana into the batter and then fold in the walnuts.
6. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for about 28-30 minutes in preheated oven until set in the middle.
8. Cool brownies at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into bars.
9. Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar over the brownies.