Curry Chicken Soup Is Another Way To Spice Up Your Cuisine
Curry chicken soup is another great way to spice up your cuisine. It is delicious, unique and not difficult to make.
For you who wishes to have a different breakfast, lunch or dinner, this is one recipe you should not miss out on.
Below is an easy recipe on how to prepare chicken curry soup.
- Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 ounces whole canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 lbs chicken, bones and skin removed, cut into pieces
- 14 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lemon
1. Heat olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
2. Stir in the onion, garlic, and bay leaf, and saute until onion is lightly browned.
3. Mix tomatoes, curry powder, and salt into the skillet, and continue cooking about 5 minutes.
4. Mix in the chicken, and cook 15 to 20 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
5. Reduce skillet heat to low.
6. Stirring constantly, gradually blend in the coconut milk over a period of about 10 minutes.
7. Mix in lemon juice just before serving.