Grilled croaker fish can be served with rice, roasted plantain, potato chips and many more options and it is so delicious. You should try it out this new recipe this week.
Here is a simple recipe
- 1 medium croaker fish (scaled and cleaned)
- Salt to taste
- 2 cubes, seasoning
- 1 tsp, black pepper
- 2 tbsp, vegetable oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 red chilli peppers
- 1 cube seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
How to prepare
- To prepare sauce, blend onions, red bell pepper and chilli pepper. Let the mix be coarse.
- For the fish, start by making slashes on both sides of the croaker.
- Season with salt, seasoning and pepper. Set aside to marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Using a barbecue grill, preheat the grill, brush seasoned fish with the vegetable oil and cover with half of the sauce.
- Grill for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Serve fish with any other food of choice.