This recipe is more nutritious because catfish is a highly proteinous alternative to normal fish and consuming one medium catfish equals 40 per cent of your daily vitamin B12.
It is also beneficial to the nervous system because it has a low mercury and calorie content compared to other types of fish.
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 ½ tbsps Black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsps of olive oil
- 3 catfish (properly cleaned)
- Preheat oven to 285°.
- Season fish with salt and your black pepper.
- Break and whisk eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, add salt and pepper to the flour.
- Rub egg mix on the fish. Coat generously with flour. Repeat for all.
- In a non-stick frying pan and leave on medium heat, add your olive oil.
- Fry your flour coated fish in the pan until golden brown, turning when necessary.
- Remove and put it in the oven leaving it for six minutes.