Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Styling a man’s old shirt is one fun thing any woman would love to try. It could be your father, husband or even your brother’s shirt.
Transforming old stuff can be quite interesting.
Here are various ways (along with tutorial videos) which you can style a man’s old shirt and look chic in it.
1. Turn His Oversize Button-down Shirt Into A Peplum Blouse
2. With Some Cut-Outs, His Button-Down Can Become A Lovely Tank Top
3. An Oversize Male T-shirt Can Become A T-shirt Dress
4. Turn A Button-down Shirt To A Strapless Dress
5. From An Old Suit To A Sleeveless Bow Dress
Watch some tutorial videos: