11 Fun Facts To Know About Super Stylish Actress, Ini Dima Okojie As She Turns A Year Older
Nollywood actress, Ini Dima Okojie has grown far beyond what many people expected ever since her debut in the movie industry.
The versatile actress is spunky, stylish and super sassy.
We bring to you 11 fun facts about the actress:
1. Ini Dima Okojie was born on June 24 in Lagos. She hails from Edo State.
2. She is the last of four children.
3. She attended Air Force Primary School and Air Force Comprehensive School for her primary and secondary education respectively.
4. She attended Covenant University where she studied International Relations.
5. Ini Dima was an Investment Banker with Cardinal Supreme Partners before she quit her job to pursue her passion for entertainment by enrolling in the New York Film Academy.
6. Her debut role as an actress was in a short silent film “Bad Hair Day” shot while she was still in NYFA.
A Peek Into The Life And Career Of The Latest 40 Year Old In Town, TY Bello
7. She came back to Nigerian in 2014 and that’s when her career took off.
8. Her first appearance on Nigerian Television was as Feyisayo Pepple on the hit TV series ‘Taste of Love’.
9. The actress has featured in movies like ‘It’s Her Day’ and ‘North East’, ‘Royal Hibiscus Hotel’, Sylvia, Kpali to mention a few and has also featured in web comedy series, ‘Skinny Girl In Transit’ and ‘BattleGround’.
10. She was nominated at Eloy Awards for TV actress of the year and The Future Awards Africa both in 2017.She was also nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the 2017 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
11. She has been named by Pulse and other media outlets as one of the most stylish female celebrities in Nigeria.