Get your career in line is one of the most important aspects of a woman’s life. Getting motivated each day about your career also encourages you to make progress about your career. No matter the level you are in your career, you would agree you need a little motivation to get to the next step.
Also Read: Let These 10 Inspirational Quotes From Ebonylife TV Boss, Mo Abudu Spur You For Success Today
So, we pulled some inspirational quotes that would motivate you for success in your career.
1. “Work to become, not to acquire.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. “Your career is like a garden. It can hold an assortment of life’s energy that yields a bounty for you. You do not need to grow just one thing in your garden. You do not need to do just one thing in your career.”- Jennifer Ritchie Payette
3. “It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career.”—Carlton Fisk
4. “Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.”-Katherine Whitehorn
5. “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.”-George Lucas
6.”Follow your passion; do not get married to it, though.”-Ashok Kallarakkal
7. “Be true to what naturally interests you and be brave enough to turn an obsession into a profession.”-Shelly Branch
8. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”- Milton Berle