These 13 Ankara Styles From Fashion Blogger, Jennifer Amani Would Inspire Your Weekend Outfit
The weekend is fast approaching and it’s not too early to start planning your outfits. The Ankara fabric is one that is synonymous with the weekends and there are so many styles to pick from.
Today, we take a look at Jennifer Amani’s wardrobe. Jennifer is a Nigerian born-London based fashion blogger but she stays true to her African roots and does not hesitate to show off her Modern African Style.
For your style inspiration, we have put together 17 Amazing Ankara Styles as seen on Jennifer Amani’s Instagram page…
1. Let’s start off with this simple Ankara peplum skirt paired with a white shirt.
2. This Ankara crop top and bell bottom pants are giving us life and the gele is the icing cake.
3. Statement sleeves and statement pants are perfect for a mix and match look.
____________ I will definitely be mixing Prints more often ☺☺. #linkinbio for more images👀. Three things to watch out for if you would like to try this out….. 1. make sure there’s at least one similar colour in both materials. 2. There should be some similarities with the patterns (it doesn’t have to be identical). 3. Lastly there has to be a dominant print, in this look my top was a bit more dominant than the trouser. Mainly as a result of the style I opted for. ( PS – i feel the need to add In my Opinion 😂😂😂)
4. This wrap dress is simple and cute.
5. An off-shoulder dress with a trumpet hemline is another style to try
6. Bell sleeves and fringe hem are still trendy
7. A simple shift dress in a vibrant print is another option
8. This is such a creative design
9. A peplum top and white pants are perfect for a weekend date
10. Such a cute monostrap number
11. This flared dress is so elegant
12. Stepping into the weekend like a boss in this cute bell sleeved jacket
13. Keep it simple and sweet in an Ankara mini skirt