Mimi Orjiekwe is an actress, entrepreneur, and brand ambassador.
As she turns a year older, here are some facts about her.
1.Mimi Orjiekwe was born on July 14, 1987
2. Her father is a doctor while her mother is a businesswoman.
3. She is the only girl and has three brothers.
4. She has a Bachelor’s Degree from Caritas University, Enugu, and a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Abuja.
5. She made her acting debut in the movie ‘Royal Madness’ in 2008
6. She was away from the acting scene for a while.
7. It was her role in the 2016 film ‘From Freetown TL’ that brought her two limelight.
8. She has acted in several other movies like Till Tomorrow, Desperate Baby Mama, etc.
9.She married a film actor and director, Charles Billion in July 2015 but the marriage crashed in less than two years.
10.She welcomed her daughter, Jasmine in April 2017.
11. She owns an interior decor company, FBM Homes Interior, and a skincare brand, Flawless by Mimi.
12. She is the brand ambassador for a hair brand, Hairvaluxury, and a water company, Dion Water.