12 Celebrities Who Truly Looked Like Royalty For Omotola Jalade’s Birthday Ball
Omotola Jalade decided to hold a 5 day event to celebrate her 40th birthday and as expected, it was going to be absolutely on point and we were not disappointed.
Her birthday event started with her visiting widows, orphans and even having a conference held to campaign against slavery.
The grande finale however held yesterday, the 11th of February at The Landmark Event Centr, V.I and it was the bomb. The theme of the ball was Royal Glam and you can trust that celebrities went all out with this.
Below are some of the celebrities who gave us real glam at Omotola4Point0.
1. Lilian Afegbai rocking this see through black dress.
2. Toke Makinwa rocked this black w-necked number by Mr Selfportrait
3. Tolu Bally definitely came through for Toyin Abraham
4. Funke Akindele took it simple and came out slaying
5. Mo cheddah looked like royal glam herself.
6. Omoni Oboli looking divine in red. Like a real life princess
7. Ade Laoye also went for a LBD and she looks awesome
8. Betty Irabor pulled this sexy nude number
9. Mabel Makun was the queen herself in black velvet
10. Susan Peters stunning in this lovely embellished dress.
11. Tiwa Savage was a sexy goddess in this thigh slit dress.