This Nigerian Peanut Butter Recipe Will Make You Love Bread More
If you are a bread lover, then we know you will be excited about the Nigerian Peanut butter.
We would also recommend it as a great base for your fish, chicken or beef when grilling. It brings a new dimension of flavor to your grilled dish.
It can aslo be eaten with cucumber.
Below is a quick recipe for Nigerian peanut butter:
-1 Cup of Roasted peanuts
-2 pieces of African nutmeg (Ehuru)
-3 pieces of dried prawns
-1/2 teaspoon of Uziza seeds (Black peppercorns)
-1 teaspoon of chili powder (dry pepper)
-1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1. Roast the African nutmeg on open fire till blackened.
2. Mill the african nutmeg, dried prawns, chili powder and uziza seeds.
3. Slowly add in the peanuts and blend with the spices one handful at a time.
4. Add one tablespoon of oil intermittently as you blend till all ingredients are in the blender and smooth.
5. Serve with garden eggs, cucumbers or bread.