Ooni Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi tied the knot for the fourth time with oil and gas executive Olori Mariam.
Recall that his marriage to Olori Naomi Silekunola, who gave him a son, broke down in December 2021.
The royal wedding took place at the palace on the night of September 6, 2022, as the new bride was ushered into her marriage with traditional rites.
Here are some facts to know about her.
1. Mariam Ajibola Anako hails from the Ebira ethnic group of Kogi State but she grew up in Ilorin, Kwara State.
2. She is said to be in her 40s.
3. She lost her father at a young age and was raised by former IGP Mohammed Dikko Abubakar. Her mother is a retired police officer.
4. Mariam is a top management executive of Nestoil Limited.
5. Her elder sister, Medinat Anako is a Special Adviser on Intergovernmental Affairs and Kogi State Diaspora Focal Point Officer (DFPO) to Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State while another of her elder siblings, Mrs. Raliat Abdulrahman nee Anako is a Special Adviser to the Speaker of the National Assembly, Rt. Hon Femi Gbajabiamila.
See some photos from the ceremony.