Potatoes are highly beneficial for the human body. They contain a number of vitamins and nutrients and are also very tasty.
There are a number of meals that can be made from potatoes. You can bake them, boil them and also fry them.
Potato hotdog is one snack you should try. It is easy to prepare and works great as an appetizer.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- 8 hot dogs
- 1kg Irish potatoes
- 100g grated cheese
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp oregano, thyme or rosemary
- Salt and pepper
STEPS TO PREPARE
1. Boil potatoes. Cover with water put them overheat and boil for about 25 minutes.
2. Cut the hot dogs in dice. (About 5 pieces in the same size)
3. When potatoes are boiled, drain water from them and let cool. Once this is done, peel the potatoes and cut them. Put them in a bowl.
4. Add next ingredients. Cheese, breadcrumbs, oregano, salt and pepper and crush all the ingredients with a fork.
5. Take a little piece of the mass and crush them with fingers. In the middle put a piece of sausage and wrap them with the mass. Give a little ball or elongated shape, like a sausage. Leave them on a dish until you make all.
6. Freeze them for 30 minutes.
7.Fry in plenty of very hot oil. Make it in small batches. Do not fry them more than 30 seconds, just until potatoes are browned. The sausages are already cooked!!
Check out this video tutorial for more details