Precious ‘Snowwhite’ Chikwendu is a beauty queen, model, and actress.
Here are 13 things you should know about her.
1. Precious Chikwendu was born on the 25th of May, 1989.
2. She hails from Awka in Anambra State.
3.She is the second of 7 children.
4. She had her primary education at Makurdi International School, Benue State and her secondary education was at ECWA Secondary School, North Bank Makurdi, Benue State.
5. Precious attended the University of Calabar where she bagged a degree in Environmental Science (Forestry and Wildlife).
6. She started her modelling career in 2006 where she participated in the M IDOLS Fashion Show in Calabar.
7.Precious emerged first runner-up in the Prettiest Girl Nigeria contest in 2007 and also participated in the Miss Earth Nigeria Pageant, where she finished in the Top 10.
8. She was also a contestant in Miss Nigeria 2010.
9. She made her acting debut in 2007 and has starred in movies and TV series Like Secrets and Scandals, Thy Will Be Done, Love-Struck, Onye Ozi, The Calabash, I Come Lagos etc
10. In June 2014, Precious represented Nigeria at Miss United Nations Pageants in Jamaica. She emerged as the winner beating contestants from other parts of the world.
11.She is married to former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.
12. She is the mother of 4 boys of which three at triplets. Interestingly, the triplets were born on her birthday.
13. In 2018, she was appointed into the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, national convention subcommittee on welfare.