Rachael Oniga (born May 23, 1957) is a Nigerian film actress. She is famous for her roles in Wale Adenuga’s Super Story series.
Here are a few facts to know about the veteran who just turned a year older,
1. Rachel Oniga was born on 23 May 1957 at Eku, a town in Delta State southern Nigeria.
2. She began her acting career in 1993, shortly after her divorce.
3. She worked briefly at Ascoline Nigeria Limited, a Dutch Consultant Company before her first movie titled Onome and her debut Yoruba movie was Owo Blow.
READ – 11 Elegant Yoruba Actresses That Are Over 50 Years Of Age
4. Over the years, she has featured in notable Nigerian films such as Sango, a movie scripted by Wale Ogunyemi, produced and directed by Obafemi Lasode and Wale Adenuga’s television series, Super story.
5. Oniga is also a producer. In 2005, she produced “True or False,”.
6. She also worked on EbonyLife Films’ “The Royal Hotel Hibiscus,” and Toka McBaror’s “Kada River,”.
7. A proud mother of three, the actress became a grandmother on September 5, 2014, after her daughter Georgia Oniga welcomed a baby girl.