Stephanie Okereke Linus is a Nigerian Actress, Filmmaker and Director who has starred in a wide array of Nigerian movies and international movies. She is an award-winning actress who is very passionate about activism and humanitarian pursuits.
Here are 7 things you should know about her.
1. She was born on the 2nd of October, 1982 in Ngor Okpala, Imo State, Nigeria. She is the 6th out of eight children.
2. She attended the University of Calabar where she bagged a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Literature.
3. Stephanie Okereke contested in 2002 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant and came in at 2nd place.
4. She has starred in over 90 Nollywood movies. Of this includes some like Waterloo, Pretender, Blind Justice and so forth.
5. In April 2012, Stephanie Okereke got married to Linus Idahosa in Paris, France in a private wedding ceremony. She had her first child, Enosata Linus in 2015.
6. Stephanie Okereke Linus has been the recipient of so many awards form the AMVCA best movie category to the REEL Awards, Afro Dublin Awards, Film Makers of Nigeria Awards and much more.
7. In 2011, she was honoured by the Nigerian government with National Honour as a Member of the Federal Republic (MFR).