Stir fry chicken spaghetti is now a popular food as it has gone past just cooking it plainly and serving with stew.
Not only is the stir fry chicken spaghetti highly nutritional because of the vegetables added as ingredients, it is also very delicious.
So if your looking for the perfect meal to treat your family with, try out the stir fry chicken spagetti/pasta recipe.
- Spaghetti (1 sachet)
- 1 small tin tomatoes
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fresh pepper
- Ground Crayfish
- Salt and Seasoning Cubes
- Green pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Corned beef (optional)
How To Prepare
- Slice the onion, tomatoes, pepper and the vegetables into desired sizes.
- Parboil the spaghetti for 5-8 minutes to get rid of the starchy content and set aside.
- Boil the chicken with all the necessary ingredients (cubes of maggi, salt, onions and ground nutmeg).
- Add the sliced onion, and pepper and vegetables in a pan and stir fry on high heat for about 2 minutes. Add seasoning cubes, salt, curry and thyme.
- Put the vegetables sauce in a plate, and in the same pan add the parboiled chicken, and stir fry for some minutes.
- Now add the vegetable back to the pan of chicken and combine and also add a little chicken stock.
- Add your parboiled spaghetti to the pan and stir everything together to ensure that the seasonings go round.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes so your spaghetti doesn’t become soggy.
- Now, you have a pan of well cooked, colorful and delicious stir fry chicken pasta.
- Serve hot with your favourite drink.