Tolu Oniru a.k.a Toolz is unarguably one of the most sought after on-air-radio personalities in Nigeria.
Asides for being an OAP, Toolz is also a TV presenter and talk show host.
She is also known for having a sexy figure which she doesn’t hesitate to flaunt from time to time.
Here is a brief profile on the talented radio girl.
- Toolz was born on July 6th in London to the famous Oniru family of Lagos.
2. She had her primary and secondary education in Lagos, Nigeria before she left for the United Kingdom for her A levels and degree at the City of West Minister college.
3. She has a degree in Business and Mass Communication from London Metropolitan University. She said her father wanted her to be a doctor/lawyer though.
4. Toolz worked at MTV Europe and also Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group in the UK.
5. She auditioned to be a radio presenter at Beat 99.9FM in 2009 after her desire to move back to Nigeria.
6. Toolz began hosting her own radio show, ‘The Midday Show with Toolz’ on Beat FM in April 2009.
7. Toolz became the host of ‘The Juice’ on NdaniTV in 2012 where she interviewed celebrities.
8. She served as a judge for the Channel O Music Video Awards both in 2011 & 2012. She also hosted the first ever GLO X Factor West Africa in 2013.
9. Some of her awards include Nigerian Broadcasters Awards ‘Radio Presenter of the Year’ in 2010, FAB Awards ‘On-Air Personality of the Year’ (Radio) and Nigerian Broadcasters Awards ‘Sexiest Media Personality’ both in 2011, The Future Awards ‘On-Air Personality of the Year’ (Radio) and Nigerian Entertainment Awards (N.E.A) Media Personality of the Year both in 2012.
10. A year after he proposed, Toolz got married to her sweetheart, Tunde Demuren in Dubai on May 26, 2016.
11. She launched her lingerie line for plus size women, Sablier in 2018.
12. Toolz and her husband welcomed a boy in December 2018 in the UK.