Prepare Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breast By Following These Simple Steps
Say goodbye to dry chicken breast! Replace it with the delicious Vegetable stuffed chicken breast.
This yummy meal is packed with flavour and you don’t have to worry about getting a lot of fats into your body. It’s an easy recipe that can be enjoyed with family and friends.
This post will give you directions on how to make this delicious meal.
1.4 large chicken breasts
2. 3 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
3. 4 medium-size mushrooms, diced
4. 1 red pepper, diced
5. 1 green pepper, diced
6. ½ medium-size onions, diced
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Saute your mushrooms, peppers and onions for 4 minutes.
- Add salt and seasoning and stir for 1 minute.
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C. Brush your baking tray lightly with vegetable oil.
- Place the chicken breast flat on a chopping board. Cut a lengthwise slit in each chicken breast forming a pocket but keeping the other sides intact.
- Lightly brush the cut pocket and body of the chicken breast with vegetable oil.
- Season and salt both sides of the chicken breast and stuff a spoonful of mushroom and pepper mix into the pocket.
- Close the pocket with toothpicks to keep the stuffing from falling out. Place the stuffed chicken breasts on a baking tray.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of vegetable oil over the stuffed chicken breasts.
- Reduce oven temperature to 180F/90C. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is cooked for 30 -35 minutes (Note: make sure the juice of the chicken is clear when the thickest part is cut).
- Remove toothpicks before serving. You can serve whole or slice into smaller pieces with a side of chips.
Watch the video for more directions.