Wumi Toriola is a beautiful actress who has produced a couple of Yoruba movies and has featured in films alongside Yinka Quadri, Abbey Lanre, Taiwo Hassan, amongst others.
She is a really curvy actress, and fans always gush over her sexy photos. As she becomes a year older, fans and co-stars wish her all the best today.
She is 31 today, and here are 8 things you should know about her:
- Her full name is Olawumi Toriola
- She was born on July 11th 1988.
- Wumi Toriola hails from Ogun State.
- She studied Linguistics at the University of Ilorin, and grauduated with a B.A in Arts.
- Her acting debut was in 2009 when she acted with Yinka Quadri, Taiwo Hassan, Sunny Alli and others.
- Wumi Toriola produced her first movie in 2013 titled ETO.
- The other movies she has produced include: Obinrin, My Past, Amomo Beta, Lori Titi and she has featured in about 100 movies including Eniowo, Babatunde Ishola Folorunsho, IYA AJE, Wedding Ring, The Ring, ATorise, Alailera, My ex, EX fiance, Double Double.
- She is happily married to her husband who she met on Facebook.