Are you a writer or blogger? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Wumi Toriola is an actress, producer, TV Host, and entrepreneur.
As she turns a year older, here are 11 things you should know about her.
1. She was born Olawumi Toriola on July 11th 1988.
2.She hails from Ogun State.
3. She has a B.A in Linguistics from the University of Ilorin. She also has a diploma in Theatre Arts from Odunfa Caucus, a Yoruba theatre organization.
4.She made her acting debut in 2009 in the movie ‘Isese Lgaba’, produced by Tawa Ajisefeni.
5. She, however, rose to fame after she featured in the movie ‘Iwakiwa’.
6. She has featured in over 50 movies including Eniowo, Babatunde Ishola Folorunsho, IYA AJE, Wedding Ring, The Ring, ATorise, Alailera, My ex, EX fiance, Double Double, Ojo Idajo etc
7. Wumi produced her first movie in 2013 titled Eto. The other movies she has produced include: Obinrin, My Past, Amomo Beta, Lori Titi, Ajewunmi
8. She met her husband on Facebook and they got married on May 13, 2018.
9. She welcomed her son on October 14, 2019 in the US
10. She won Fast Rising Actress at the City People Awards in 2018.
11. Wumi owns a skincare brand called WT Glow.