Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
The Ankara fabric is gradually becoming a favourite when it comes to mini skirts. Espeicially when the fabric is colourful, you can pair an Ankara mini-skirt with almost anything; a white shirt, a tank top, a camisole and jacket, a lacy top or even another ankara top.
Adding an ankara mini-skirt to your wardrobe is a simple way to upgrade it without breaking the bank because of this various ways you van style it. You can make your ankara mini- skirt into a figure-fitting style, a skater style or with pleats or flared. Which ever one you choose, you will surely stand out in it.
When making your own ankara mini-skirt either with a matching blouse or not, make sure it is a lenght you will feel comfortable with but don’t be afraid to show-off some legs.
1. From runway to closet
2. Swing out with ankara mini skirt with fringe detailing
3. Ever tried suspenders with your skirts?
4. Show-off those gorgeous legs
5. Keep it modern and chic with the right accessories
6. A matching top with your skirt will turn-heads
7. Peplum tops go well with mini skirts
8. Dare a crop top with your ankara mini skirt