Pancake is one of the best and yummy breakfast everyone loves to have. You can decide to switch up your pancake recipe up a bit by making Carrot Pancake. Trying this yummy breakfast with your family would be absolutely amazing.
Carrot, which is the main ingredient has quite a lot of vitamins that are beneficial to the body. Below is the recipe for Carrot Pancake.
- Mix oatmeal and buttermilk and set aside to soak.
- Peel and grate the carrot with a fine grater.
- Add egg, oil, milk and vanilla extract, if desired, to the oatmeal mixture; beat well. Stir in the grated carrot.
- Measure dry ingredients and stir into the wet ingredients until batter is fairly smooth. If it seems too thick add a small amount of milk.
- Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot griddle.
- Fry until pancakes are puffed and dry around edges. Turn and cook another side until golden brown.
Watch this video for more details.