Damilola Adegbite is a Nigerian actress, TV personality and entrepreneur.
Here are however a few things you should know about her as she turns a year older.
1. She was born May 18, 1985, in the Surulere area of Lagos.
2. Her mother was a teacher while her father was a civil servant.
3. She attended Queens College, Yaba for her secondary school education before proceeding to Bowen University where she studied Business Administration.
4. Her first shot at acting was in the popular TV series ‘Tinsel’ in 2008 where she played the role of Thelma Duke.
5. She has however acted in other movies like Flower Girl, Heaven’s Hell, Banana Island Ghost, Isoken, Merry Men amongst others.
6. She worked as a red carpet host and program anchor for Sound City Television from 2008 – 2010. She also anchored The Chatroom and Global Countdown.
7. She even played a lead role in a Television commercial for Brilliance Motors in 2009.
8. Damilola won Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
9. She married fellow Tinsel actor, Chris Attoh on February 14, 2015 in Ghana. Their marriage, however, crashed in 2017.
10. She and Chris have a son together named Brian.
11. She launched her personal website in 2018.
12. She is an ambassador for Globacom.