Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite turned a year older yesterday, May 18.
She shared the beautiful photo below on Instagram.
Read: Nigerian Actress, Damilola Adegbite Unveils Her Personal Website In This Beautiful Way
Here are however a few things you should know about her.
1.She was born May 18, 1985, in the Surulere area of Lagos.
2. She attended Queens College, Yaba for her secondary school education before proceeding to Bowen University where she studied Business Administration.
3. Her first shot at acting was in the popular TV series ‘Tinsel’ where she played the role of Thelma Duke. She has however acted in other movies like Flower Girl, Heaven’s Hell amongst others.
4. She won Best Actress in a TV Series at the 2011 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
5. She married fellow Tinsel actor, Chris Attoh on February 14, 2015 in Ghana. Their marriage, however, crashed in 2017.
6. She and Chris have a son together named Brian.
7. She launched her personal website in 2018.