Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Dolapo is the beautiful and soft-spoken wife of Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi Osinbajo.
Here are some things you should know about her as she turns a year older today.
1.Dolapo Osinbajo was born on July 15, 1967, in Ikenne, Ogun State, where she had her early childhood.
2.She is a grand-daughter of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Her late mother Otunba Olubusola Soyode who died in 2011, was one of the children of the Awolowo dynasty.
3. She studied Law and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1990.
4. She wedded her sweetheart, Yemi Osinbajo, a distant cousin on November 25, 1989. They celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary in 2019.
30 Years Stronger! Dolapo Osinbajo Shares Throwback Photo To Mark 30th Wedding Anniversary With Hubby, Yemi
5. She is blessed with three children, a boy, and two girls.
6. She co-founded the Orderly Society Trust alongside her husband in 2007.
7. Her book, ‘They Call Me Mama, From the Under Bridge Diaries’ was launched in October 2014 in Lagos.
8. Dolapo is also the Executive Director of The Women’s Helping Hand Initiative, a refuge facility in Epe, Lagos, established in 2014.
9. She is the leader of the Ladies Fellowship of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Jesus House Parish.
10. She inaugurated Mama Abyol Children’s Home and Benue Centre for Enterprise Development and Innovation (BENCEDI) in 2019.