Some women have complained of dye stripping their hair of nutrients and making their ends thin but this is because they are ignorant about the right procedure. Are you on low cut and you’re thinking of bleaching your hair? We got you! Below are some of the steps you should follow.
- Comb out the hair and 2.5 ounces of hair developer to a mixing bowl.
- Add a pack/sachet of the bleach powder into the mixing bowl and stir the mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your hair with a hairbrush.
- Put on shower cap after application to heat up the hair for 40 minutes.
- Wash off with bleaching shampoo twice and towel dry.
- Add 2.5 ounces of bleach with 1.4 ounces of a hair toner, mix it up.
- Apply to the hair and leave it on 30 minutes.
- Wash and condition properly.
Watch the video below for proper description.