Asides from Twists, Bantu knots, or flat twists, you can style your natural hair using perm rods. The beautiful thing is that you do not need not go to a salon for this as it is very easy to do in the comfort of your home.
To achieve this, you need:
- Perm rods
- Styling conditioner
- big toothed comb
Below are some steps to take:
1. Always start on freshly washed and conditioned hair.
2. Pick styling products wisely
3. Apply styling products well. Don’t be stingy with it.
4. Take it slow and go small
5. Focus on the ends of your hair
6. After using the rods, give hair enough time to dry.
7. Check if it is dry and remove rods.
8. Seperate curls gently
9. Fluff it out and style
Watch this super cute Youtube video by Pure Estrogen