Award Winning Actress, singer, producer and scriptwriter, Ivie Okundaye turns 31 today and we can’t help but shower her with the accolades she deserves.
Popular for her role in the movies Make A Move and Alero’s Symphony, Ivie has truly been making giant strides.
To celebrate her on this special day we are sharing 7 facts you should know about this actress who also shares a striking resemblance with the Iconic, Genevieve Nnaji.
1. Ivie Okujaye is from Edo State and she was born on May 16, 1987.
2. She had her primary education at Our Ladies of Apostle Private School and her secondary education at Queen’s College, Lagos.
3. She’s a graduate of Economics from the University of Abuja.
4. In 2009 Ivie participated and then won the Amstel Malta Box Office Reality TV Show which shot her to the limelight.
5. She married her beau Ezie Egbo In 2015 and they are blessed with two children.
6. Ivie wore one of the most controversial dresses and shoes on her wedding day.
7. Ivie has several awards to her credit including African Movie Academy Awards for Best Young Actor and African Magic Viewers Choice Awards For Trailblazer for her role in the movie Alero Symphony.