Award-Winning Actress, singer, producer, and scriptwriter, Ivie Okundaye is a year older today and we can’t help but shower her with the accolades she deserves.
To celebrate her on this special day we are sharing facts you should know about this actress who also shares a striking resemblance with the Iconic, Genevieve Nnaji.
1. Ivie Okujaye was born on May 16, 1987 and she is from Edo State.
2. She is the last of five children.
3. She had her primary education at Our Ladies of Apostle Private School and her secondary education at Queen’s College, Lagos.
4. She’s a graduate of Economics from the University of Abuja.
5. She has a striking resemblance with Genevieve Nnaji hence her nickname ‘Little Genevieve’.
6. In 2009 Ivie participated and then won the Amstel Malta Box Office Reality TV Show which shot her to the limelight.
7. She, however, made her acting debut in the movie ‘Alero’s Symphony in 2011.
8. She produced her first movie ‘Make A Move’ in 2014.
9. Ivie has several awards to her credit including African Movie Academy Awards for Best Young Actor and African Magic Viewers Choice Awards For Trailblazer for her role in the movie Alero Symphony.
10. She married her beau Ezie Egboh In 2015 and they are blessed with two children.
11. Ivie’s controversial wedding style made headlines.