13 Things You Didn’t Know About Josephine Okeme, Nigeria’s Most Popular Female Warden
Inspector Josephine Okeme is perhaps the most popular cop manning a traffic post in Nigeria. It is very obvious that she is warm and dedicated to her duty as many people have sworn that she takes her job seriously and always has a smile for everyone.
A mother of five, her service point is along Sabo police station, Yaba, Lagoswhere she’s attached. Despite some harsh situations of life she has gone, she daily finds reasons to remain happy and joyful and this we appreciate.
5 Interestings Things Chidinma Revealed As She Covered Guardian Life Magazine
To her credit, she has won several awards which includes JCI-Lagos Awa da, Metropolitan-2017 Toppa Award and GTBank Nominate A Champ 2017 award.
Below are some things you probably didn’t know about her which she revealed:
1. She hails from Ukwala, Delta state but was born in Apapa Lagos.
2. Her primary education was in Ladylac primary school and her secondary education in United Christian secondary school both in Apapa.
3. She furthered her education by attending a computer institute.
4. She has been nicknamed Grace Jones because of her hairstyle, tomboyish look and character.
5. She and her husband were childhood friends who grew up, liked each other and got married.
6. The Inspector is blessed with 5 children- 2 girls and 3 boys.
7. She started out as a sportswoman before joining the police force.
8. She has been controlling traffic since 2011.
9. She was enlisted into the police force through sports at National Stadium when MKO Abiola was alive.
10. She won a competition and earned a gold and silver medal after which she was enlisted into the police force.
11. She was hit by a bullion van in September 2017.
12. Inspector Josephine spends 6 hours at work daily.
13. The mother of five lives in Ogun State and goes to her workplace in Yaba daily from there.
Join the conversation. Post a comment