Try A New Look With These 10 Beautiful Feed-In Braid Hairstyles
The weekend is almost here and it’s time to get a new hairstyle. Feed-in braids, also known as Ghana braids or cornrow extensions, are a form of hairstyle that includes braiding natural hair with hair extensions. The word “feed-in” refers to the method of incorporating extensions into braids.
Feed-in braids begin with little sections of natural hair braided close to the scalp. Additional strands of synthetic or human hair extensions are eventually introduced into the braid by “feeding in” or intertwining them with the natural hair as the braid proceeds. This method allows the braids to begin thin and gradually thicken as more extensions are added, producing in a more natural and seamless appearance.
Here are ten of the latest feed-in-braids styles you should try on your next visit to the salon.
1. Such a beautiful hairstyle
2. Try this hairstyle and you would look amazing
3. Stand out at that party with this hairstyle
4. If you’re the busy type, try this simple style and thank us later
5. Change your look with this hairstyle
6. You can try the feed-in-braids for shuku
7. Look beautiful for your outing with this hairstyle
8. This is absolutely gorgeous
9. Leave your comfort zone and try this hairstyle
10. Absolutely gorgeous
ALSO READ: Step Out In A Brand New Look With These 20 Amazing Ghana Weaving Hairstyles
Join the conversation. Post a comment