Laura Ikeji is a fashion blogger, entrepreneur, dancer, author, and brand influencer.
She has managed to juggle her home, career, business so effortlessly, and has become a favourite of many.
Below are some things you did not know about the super energetic woman:
1. Laura was born on the 15th of March, 1988.
2. She hails from Imo state, Nigeria, and was born into a large family of nine.
3. She is a younger sister to renowned blogger, Linda Ikeji.
4. She attended Anglican Girls primary school before proceeding to Anglican Girls Grammar School, Lagos for her secondary education.
5. She studied psychology at the University of Lagos.
6. Laura started her career as a fashion blogger. She founded ‘Hey Laura’, an online entertainment, fashion, and lifestyle blog.
7. She rose to fame as the CEO of Laura Ikeji Gang, a boutique for women’s fashion in Lagos. Shortly after she began making dance videos on Instagram and her popularity soared.
8. She got married to Ogbonna Kanu on the 27th of January 2017 after getting a surprise proposal in December 2016.
9. She gave birth to her son, Ryan in July 2017.
10.She is the author of the book ‘How To Make Money On Instagram’ which she released in 2018.
11. On 4 July 2018, she launched her perfume fragrance Incomplete which was sold out before the release date.
12. She welcomed her daughter, Laurel on March 1, 2020
13. She has served as an influencer for notable brands like BK Unique Hair, Gtex homes, Payporte, Susan Chanel Beauty, Cmhairbyhills, Hnk_interiors, etc