Lemon and Ginger support the immune system by aiding the elimination of Toxins and the Tangy Pineapple coupled with both the Lemon and Ginger also help to aid digestion and it’s also good for weight loss if you want to lose weight.
It is the perfect combination of spicy and tingly sweetness while still healthy.
Below is an easy recipe
-Ginger – 0.7 Lb (200g)
-Pineapple – 1.4 Lb (600g)
-3 Cups Room Temp. Water
-5 Cups Hot Water
-Sweetener To Taste
How to prepare
- Wash and peel the Ginger and cut it up into chunks
- Peel and remove the core of the Pineapple and cut into chunks as well
- Blend the Ginger and Pineapple with 2 Cups of Water
- Strain the blended Ginger and Pineapple with a fine mesh and rinse out the left over pulp with an additional one cup of water
- Squeeze in the Lemon and Lime juice and add your choice of sweetener together with the 5 Cups of hot water.
- Leave to chill in the Fridge for a couple of hours before serving. Enjoy!
We have this lovely video by Afropotluck