The premiere for the highly anticipated ‘Cold Feet’ movie was held yesterday, Sunday 12th of May.
Cold Feet is a drama-based story, which promises to be very educative and informative. It preaches against infidelity in marriage and also encourages love, affection over perfection. The movie stars Jim Iyke as a retired colonel and Joselyn Dumas as his wife. Their marriage is put to the ultimate test.
The theme of the night was Great Gatsby; the popular movie that followed fancy characters and an intriguing storyline set in the glamorous 1922.
The theme gave attendees the opportunity to explore bold, fabulous fashion – think striped and plaid suits, boater hats for men and flirty fringed and sequined dresses with lots of sparkly accessories for women.
Our favorite style stars took the red carpet by storm. Check out our best dressed from the glamorous premiere.
1. Jemimah Osunde totally nailed the theme
2. Omotola made us green with envy
3. Bimbo Ademoye really went all home with the theme
4. BamBam really brought it home with this look
5. Layole Oyatogun looked gorgeous in this number
6. Ifu Ennada bodied this look
7. Nancy Isime always comes through
8. Linda Osifo with the slay
9. Beverly Naya looked like a hot bag of money