As the Federal Government eases lockdown in Lagos, FCT, and Ogun State and workers resume work, there is a need to take extra precautions to protect yourself from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The need to be self-conscious is of utmost importance as you move around and go about your activities.
Here are 9 safety tips you should abide.
1. Wear a face mask. The FG has made the wearing of facemasks in public mandatory.
2.Use your hand sanitizer frequently as you move around.
3.Even though it may seem difficult, avoid touching your face with your hands.
4. Clean surfaces at your workplace, tables, chairs, doorknobs, desktop from time to time.
5. Wear a glove when using the ATM, also be careful with the collection of money. If possible, have separate nylon where you put such money.
6. Suspend hugging and handshakes for now.
7. Eat only at hygienic and clean environments. To be on the safe side, totally halt eating outside for now.
8. Avoid crowded places and buses as much as possible. Drive your car if you have one, or preferably use a cab. Maintain social distancing to the barest minimum.
9. Above all, if you don’t have any reason to be outside, stay at home.