New mum, Maraji has shared things motherhood has taught her as she undergoes the lifetime journey.
Recall that the comedienne gave birth a month back to a baby boy.
Taking to Instagram, she revealed 9 things the experience has taught her.
1. I’ll have to trade my sleep2. Babies want to be held all the time (so putting them down to sleep successfully is a skill ?)
3. Breastfeeding makes you hungry and thirsty every time ( especially those night feeds )
4. I’d smell like breast milk all day ??
5. My flat stomach will turn to a pouch ?
6. My nipples with hurt sometimes
7. Newborns eat every 2 hours ( mine eats every hour )
8. I’d cry some nights cus of sleep deprivation ??
9. I’d love someone so much I’d do this every day
View this post on Instagram