Are you a writer or blogger? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
Never prepared carrot soup? Not to worry. Why not try your hands at this special recipe and come give feedback at how well you liked it.
Below is a very easy recipe:
- 500 g Fresh sweet carrots
- Pepper to taste
- dash Thyme
- dash Curry
- 1 Seasoning cube
- 1 Onions, grated
- 1/2 tbsp. Garlic, grated
- 1/2 tbsp. Ginger, grated
- 500 g Chicken/Meat
- Salt to taste
- Wash the fresh carrots properly and lightly scrape off the peel.
- Place the carrots in a pot and parboil for about 3mins
- Wash the tatase (deseed it), red pepper, onions, ginger and garlic, add crayfish, curry powder and blend with the carrot until the mixture is a smooth paste.
- Heat up the pot and pour some oil into it.
- Add some sliced onions into it and fry the onions for about 2-3 minutes then add the blended paste and let the mixture fry for about 10
- Add meat or chicken stock along with meat/chicken.
- Add salt to taste
- Serve as desired