Never prepared carrot soup? Not to worry. Why not try your hands at this special recipe and come give feedback at how well you liked it.
Below is a very easy recipe:
- 500 g Fresh sweet carrots
- Pepper to taste
- dash Thyme
- dash Curry
- 1 Seasoning cube
- 1 Onions, grated
- 1/2 tbsp. Garlic, grated
- 1/2 tbsp. Ginger, grated
- 500 g Chicken/Meat
- Salt to taste
- Wash the fresh carrots properly and lightly scrape off the peel.
- Place the carrots in a pot and parboil for about 3mins
- Wash the tatase (deseed it), red pepper, onions, ginger and garlic, add crayfish, curry powder and blend with the carrot until the mixture is a smooth paste.
- Heat up the pot and pour some oil into it.
- Add some sliced onions into it and fry the onions for about 2-3 minutes then add the blended paste and let the mixture fry for about 10
- Add meat or chicken stock along with meat/chicken.
- Add salt to taste
- Serve as desired