Ever Heard Of Potato Croquette? This Video Will Teach How to Prepare It In 7 Steps
The weekend is here and it’s time to spend some quality time in the kitchen to make something great for your family. Planning to change your snacks and try something new? Potato Croquette is the perfect snack to try out this weekend. Potato croquettes or crispy deep fried mashed potatoes is one of the very best ways to use leftover mashed potatoes.
The main ingredient which is potato supplies the body with a substantial amount of nutrients like vitamin C, potassium and many more. Potato Croquette is so delicious that you’ll be cooking potatoes simply to make these first. Here are the steps you need to prepare potato croquette.
5. 2 tablespoons imitation bacon bits
6. 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
7. 1 cup Italian-style dried bread crumbs
8. Vegetable oil
9. Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, eggs, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper, bacon bits and onion flakes.
- Form mixture into patties.
- Dredge patties in the bread crumbs.
- Pour oil 1/2 inch deep in a large, heavy skillet.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry patties, flipping to fry them on both sides until they are golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Watch this video for more details.