‘Rosie ‘Afuwape came into limelight after winning the maiden edition of Ultimate Love alongside Kachi.
Loved by fans because of her sweet and gentle, it was no surprise when she and Kachi won the competition.
Here are some facts about her as she turns a year older.
Rosie And Kachi Emerge The Winning Couple Of Ultimate Love Season One
1. Her full name is Rosemary Oluwabunmi Afuwape and was born on May 19, 1984.
2. She hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State but her mother is Fulani.
3. She is the only girl in a family of five boys.
4. She studied International Relations and Affairs at Eastern Mediterranean University (Dogu Akdeniz Üniversitesi) for her Bachelors degree and had her Masters in Marketing Management at the same university.
5. She graduated as the best student with high honors at EMU.
6. She speaks 5 languages (English, Yoruba, Hausa, Turkish, French).
7. Before entering the show, Rosie was a teacher at Little-Me Preschool INC, Abuja.
8. Her shortest relationship ended in 6 months and her longest was 12 years.
9. She is the mother of two boys, The first is 13 years old while the second, Jeremy is three years old.
10. She is engaged to Kachi.