Veteran Nollywood Actors, Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs have been in the news this past weekend and it’s for all the right reasons.
The couple’s son Olusoji is officially off the single men list as he got married to his woman, Boma Douglas.
We shared photos of the traditional marriage earlier on and it was everything we expected. The couple didn’t end there though they proceeded to have their white wedding on Saturday and trust Nollywood stars to come and represent.
The wedding which was said to have cost a whopping sum of 10 million naira had top stars like Ufoma McDermott, Kate Henshaw, Ireti Doyle, Monalisa Chinda, Hilda Dokubo, Lala Akindoju, Shaffy Bello and others in attendance.
See all the best-dressed stars at Olusoji and Boma’s white wedding:
1. Shaffy Bello did not come to play in this gorgeous number
2. Rita Dominic proved to us that she has the best style game
3. Kate Henshaw looked elegant in an off-shoulder dress
4. Lala Akindoju chose the simple route
The Lala pose &The Lala gele! Had such a beautiful time @#BOJ18 Grateful for great friends and family @kunleafo @ajokesilva @oludara_es @lanredasilvaajayi @ufuomamcdermott @yolandaokereke @edward.rita @debbieohiri @gshash1 @k8henshaw . . ?: @fablanebyderin Fabric: @fabricexpress Make up: @heavenessencebeauty . #LalaAkindoju #BrownGurlMagic #TalentedInternationalBankable
5. Ufuoma took us back to the royal wedding in this little white dress
6. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde can do no wrong fashion wise
Wow just getting home. 3 events,1 day. Wore this Blue Diamond to @ajokesilva and @_olujacobs son’s wedding . So intimate , so colourful. Congrats to the New couple!!! #boj2018 ??? Then ended at a meeting where I took the pic with my Friend of Many years @segunarinze . Baby Blue stunner – @nonnisticsfashion ??? Makeup – @bare2beauty “She’s back”!!!!?
7. Mo Abudu gave us more hair and beauty goals in a golden dress
We hope you get some style inspiration for your next owambe!