Bible scriptures perfectly sum up what it means to be in love and to commit yourself to a significant other for the rest of your life.
These Bible verses about marriage are the ideal addition to your wedding vows, however, for your reception toast or invitations, consider using Bible verses about love that everyone can relate to.
Couples who wish to show their devotion to each other and to their faith often turn to Bible verses about marriage when planning their wedding ceremony.
These scriptures on love from the Holy Book serve as spiritual and sentimental reminders of the love that you share, and provide you with a way to honor your religious beliefs while also celebrating with friends and family.
These 7 Tips Would Teach You How To Write Unique Wedding Vows
Marriage bible verses give you the opportunity to share your thoughts and emotions, even when other sentiments may fall short. There are times when only a carefully chosen piece of scripture will work.
You can use these Bible verses about marriage and love to express the joy, gratitude, and happiness that you feel toward your significant other while paying tribute to your faith.
Here are some bible verses to incorporate into your wedding and marriage.
1. And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
2. Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
3. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2
4. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
5. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4: 18-19
6. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Romans 12:10
7. Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
8. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. Song of Solomon 8:7
9. I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4
10. With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3
11. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:14
12. Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Ecclesiastes 4:9
13. Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24:
14. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12
15. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. Mark 10:9