Bimbo Thomas is a Nigerian Actress that is popularly known for her roles in Yoruba movies.
Here are 7 things you should know about her as she turns a year older.
1. She was born on the 29th of September in Lagos.
2. She is the fifth child and the only girl.
3. She attended the University of Lagos where she studied Theatre Arts.
5. She was introduced to acting while she was a student at the University of Lagos when she met Tayo Odueke popularly known as Sikirat Sindodo.
6. She shot into limelight in 2011 when she starred in Funke Akindele’s hit movie ‘Omo Ghetto’ alongside Funke Akindele and Eniola Badmus.
7.She has featured in several other blockbusters like Jenifa, Eruku Nla, Farayola, Opolo, Kos Trouble1&2, Oluomo 1&2 and Omo Poly.
8.Bimbo opened her multi-million naira wine store named ‘Bimbally Wine n Liquor’ along Toyin street, Ikeja, Lagos in 2015.
9. In 2015, she landed a deal with Glocbacom and she appeared on billboards and TV ads.
10. She welcomed her son, Jayden in the United States on the 16th of July, 2016.