Every woman likes to look pretty with her face devoid of acne or blackheads and her skin looking radiant. Which woman does not wash a pimple-free skin too?
For beautiful and glowing skin, we have the perfect scrub for you. Many women do not know that Coffee is great for exfoliating as it works wonders for the skin.
Continue below to learn how to use.
For Exfoliating Face Scrub
We all need a good exfoliator, so why not choose one with natural properties to buff all those pesky lines and dry skin?
A coffee scrub will help to eliminate dead skin while working with your body’s natural renewal process to produce new skin cells, which creates the glowing effect everyone wants.
- 3 tablespoons coffee grounds
- 1 tablespoon natural oil of your choice: Olive, grape seed, coconut, or almond
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add oil. Based on the kind of scrub consistency you want, add more or less brown sugar.
- Massage onto your face in gentle, circular motions, then rinse with warm water.
For Full Body Scrub
With only four natural ingredients, this full body scrub will make your skin look healthier after the first use. The caffeine in coffee helps to eliminate unwanted oils, making your skin look flawless.
The rough texture of the coffee grounds will slough away dead skin, leaving you with amazing, smooth skin.
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. If your coconut oil is solid, gently heat it until it melts, but wait for it to go back to room temperature before adding the other ingredients.
- This is to make sure that your exfoliants don’t dissolve in the oil! Once mixed, store your scrub in an air-tight container.
- Use on your entire body for great exfoliation.
We have a video tutorial below