Most people assume that surgery is the only option for lifting and firming your breasts. However, that’s not the case. There’s a cheap and risk-free way to firm and rejuvenate your breasts without even leaving your house.
What causes saggy breasts?
We all know that over the years, gravity takes its toll on our bodies, and our chest is no exception. However, there are a few other factors that can accelerate the process.
After aging, the next most common reason for saggy breasts is breastfeeding. After nursing a child, your chest will lose its firmness, and can also change shape.
Poor posture does more than just cause backache. If you slouch most of the time, you’re not giving your breasts enough support, allowing them to stretch and sag.
Smoking is particularly damaging to your breast tissue. It causes premature skin and weakening of your breast structure. If you’re a smoker, please stop.
We hear again and again in the media that most of us are wearing the wrong bra size. Well, if you haven’t gotten fitted yet, now’s a good time. If your bra is too loose, it won’t give you the support you need.
This is particularly important if you’re a jogger or do other physical activities. If you want to protect your breasts, you need a sports bra that stops bouncing almost completely.
Here are exercises to improve sagging breasts
1. Dumbbell Press on Inclined Bench
This is one more good exercise for firming sagging breasts, dumbbell press on inclined bench. Just stick to this workout daily and you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome! Hence, do not delay anymore! Begin the exercise today!
Lie on your stomach, place hands flat on the ground next to your arm pits and push yourself up so your elbows are slightly bent. Now bend legs at the knees. Bring your feet up and cross at the ankle. Make sure you keep your stomach tensed, slowly lower your chest to the ground in three or four counts, then push yourself back up again. Repeat as many times as you can.
Why it works
A push-up is a great compound exercise that not only works your chest but also your shoulder, back and core muscles. It can be done at home or in the gym and is easy to progress. Just switch your knees to your toes for a harder workout, or take it to the next level by placing your legs on a stability ball.
3. Side or T-Planks
This exercise not just increases the breast firmness, but it also is good for the muscles of the back, arms and legs.
Process to be followed:
- Come to the normal push-up posture.
- Make sure that the width between legs is more than width of the hips.
- Then slowly raise the right hand in the direction of the ceiling.
- The left hand must be supporting your body weight.
- Now your body should be in the shape of the alphabet “T”, when seen from a little distance.
- Remain in this posture for around 15 seconds.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat the steps with the left hand.
- Perform 10 repetitions with each hand.
4. Dumbbell Bench Press
This exercise requires a set of 5 – 10 pound dumbbells. If you don’t have them, you can use cans of tinned food or small bottles of water
- Lie on your back on the ground
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, with your palms facing away from you
- Bend your elbows to form a 90 degree angle. Your upper arms should be parallel with your shoulders.
- Slowly stretch your arms to the ceiling, directly over your chest.
- Slowly return to the starting position
- Repeat 15-20 times
5. Wall Push
The wall push denotes as being among the top exercises to firm and shape your breasts. When your priority is to treat the condition, this is a workout that deserves to have your immediate attention.
All you have to do is to make this exercise a part of your daily life and, you will not be disappointed with the outcome.
- Start at the normal standing posture.
- Face a wall and rest the hands on it.
- The palms should be bearing the weight of your upper body.
- Then slowly put pressure as if you are attempting to push the wall away from you.
- Keep the pressure for roughly 15 seconds.
- Now relax and slowly return to step 1.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Perform the workout daily and very soon you will see the desired result.