Folorunsho Alakija, one of the richest black women in the world, is someone every woman wants to emulate.
ALSO READ: 5 Life Lessons Every Woman Can Learn From Nigeria’s Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija
The business tycoon who is involved in several industries like oil, fashion, banking and many more has some motivational quotes every woman should read every day.
Read them below
1. Don’t give up when things get tough, just hang in there, stay focused and be patient.
2. We complement the men and should be seen as value-adding.
3. There is compelling evidence that women can be agents of economic change.
4. Get rid of naysayers – those who say to you that you can’t do it.
5.We have to take the bull by the horn and make the change happen by ourselves.
6. You need to decide what you want to achieve.
7. Never allow anyone to tell you it can’t be done.
8. You need to believe in your dream.
9. In my dictionary, ‘can’t’ doesn’t exist.
10. As women, we have one common front and that is to succeed.