Many women say that they don’t wear a dress or makeup or hairdo just to ‘impress a man’. This is a great mindset; however, there are times you just have to wear a dress or a hairdo to attract your special someone even more.
This helps to strengthen the physical bond you both have, and it’ll also renew that beauty he sees in you. The hairstyle you’ll wear for him could even be better than the one he saw when you both first met.
So, do you still want to impress your man once in a while? First, you have to know the hairstyles Nigerian men love to see on their women to determine that.
Get your eyes on these 10 beautiful hairstyles Nigerian men love to see on their women:
1. Brazilian weaves always have this romantic-themed look when they cover one of your eyes.
2. For low cut ladies, Nigerian guys would definitely love it creative.
3. Nigerian men love seeing their women on braids, and they love it more when you can pack it in several ways.
4. Nigerian men can’t say no to a sleek ponytail hairstyle that makes you look like a princess.
5. Brazilian wool and faux locs are definitely a go-to when you want to attract your Nigerian man.
6. Cornrows are verified when it comes to attracting Nigerian men. This category of hairstyles is actually the best ever.
7. This loose crochet braid is a lovely hairstyle. Also, when you wear a curly wig, it’s equally lovely to attract him.
8. For short hair ladies, style your hair neatly this way or get a wig equivalent. He’ll love it!
9. For naturalistas, you definitely need to give him the best! Natural 4c hair looks like fresh baby hair, so why won’t it be attractive for him?
10. This Fulani-inspired look is something many Nigerian men would love, especially with the beads.
11. You can’t take a Nigerian man away from his roots no matter where he is. He’ll definitely love this shuku hairstyle.