Are you a writer or blogger? Email email@example.com to share your content with over 200,000 FabWoman readers
We all want to be happy every second of the day, yet so many circumstances do not allow it.
If you are having a bad day or it just seems like nothing is going well for you, know that you are not alone.
Many people have been in similar situations and the good thing is they found a way around it. You might wonder how?
Well, these 11 Quotes will help to cheer you up when you are having a bad day.
1. ❝ When the going gets tough, the tough get going.❞ ― Joseph Kennedy
2. ❝ Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.❞
― Marcus Aurelius
3. ❝ When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.❞
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
4. ❝ Believe you can and you’re halfway there.❞
― Theodore Roosevelt
21 Quotes Every Entrepreneur Needs To Stay On Their A-Game
5. ❝ You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.❞
6. ❝ Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.❞
― John Wooden
7. ❝ There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is merely the comparison of one state to the other. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss.❞
― Alexandre Dumas
8. ❝ It always seems impossible until it’s done.❞
― Nelson Mandela
9. ❝ The first step is you have to say that you can.❞
― Will Smith
10. ❝ Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.❞
11. ❝ You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.❞
― Maya Angelou