With the change of orientation and idea of women should live in this day and age, some society still battles with accepting these new changes. This makes women go through a lot of challenges and some get discouraged. This is the reason women need to be empowered daily with the right words.
Women’s empowerment is of utmost importance in this generation and the next so it should be treated in that respect.
Also Read: Start Your Day On A Beautiful Note With These 10 Inspirational Quotes From Michelle Obama
Below is a collection of inspirational quotes that would empower women to be whatever they want to be.
1. “To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams” — Hillary Clinton
2. “Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in”― Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
3.”Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” — G.D. Anderson
4.”A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” — Melinda Gates
5. “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” — Rihanna
6. There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women- Kofi Annan
7.”There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish” — Michelle Obama
8. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.”— Beyoncé