It’s a new week and we know that there are lots of ladies out there who are applying to get jobs or have been called in for an interview. There is something about how well one looks to an interview that puts the interviewers in your pocket and this is the truth.
If you are in those shoes, you should take a cue from some of the stylish women below and be determined to look your best for your interview.
1. Go for a cool dress and pair it with colourful earrings
2. You can do ruffles also but you have to be bold about it.
3. A print African blazer. Why not!
4. Nobody says you cannot look colourful to an interview. Take a cue from this lady.
5. A deep colour will make you look very formal.
6. Feel like a boss in a v-necked trouser suit and you’d turn heads.