Want Bigger Breasts? Try These 3 Simple Workout Exercises
Many Nigerian women crave bigger and firmer breasts, that is why they invest in padded bras and even surgery for those who can afford it.
No one can increase the size of their breasts without gaining body fat or go under the knife yet it has been proven that some work out exercises can help you fake bigger breasts.
Developing the muscles underneath your breasts will enhance the look of your breasts and make them appear larger so you do not have to rely on push-ups and padding all the time.
Here are 3 easy exercises you can do at home to get bigger breasts
Push-ups are not only great exercise for your triceps, but they can also strengthen the pectoral muscles that are located below the breasts. Doing too many push-ups at once can strain your arms, so start by doing just 2 or 3 sets of 10 push-ups in one day.
- Start with your stomach on the floor and your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Slowly push your body upwards into the plank position by pushing against the ground until your arms straighten as you rise onto your toes.
- Lower down to the ground without letting your stomach touch the floor and lift yourself up again.
- If this proves too challenging, start off by doing push-ups while keeping your knees and lower legs on the floor. This is still a great workout for your pecs.
2. Lift Dumbbells
Lifting dumbbells is another great exercise that can help strengthen your pectoral muscles. All you have to do is find some dumbbells that are heavy enough to have an impact but not so heavy that they cause strain, somewhere around 7-12 pounds, and raise them in the air. You can also just do this exercise at home without a workout bench. Here’s how to do it:
- Hold the dumbbells in both your hands with your hands resting on your thighs. Your palms should be facing downward.
- Lift the dumbbells in the air while keeping your hands straight, with your arms slightly bent.
- Once the dumbbells are raised above your head, gently lower them to your sides and repeat.
- You can think of this manoeuvre as mimicking the movements of a pushup while being on your back.
These exercises will trim some belly fat, and strengthen your ab muscles.
- Lay down with your arms to your sides and your knees bent. With your feet and arms still on the ground, sit up. Then, lay back down with your legs and arms in the same position.
- Repeat ten times for your first set. You do not want to overdo it, so about 1 or 2 sets a day is ideal.
Check out this video for more exercises