The Banana and Apple combination is a great one for weight loss. This is because banana contains dietary fibre for healthy metabolism, while Apple has rich antioxidants and dietary fibre.
The two fruits are well known for their delicious tastes, and the only way for you to enjoy them together is to make a smoothie recipe with them.
In addition, the low-fat yoghurt, oats and cinnamon that will be additives are perfect for weight loss. This recipe would still be as yummy as ever even though it’s for weight loss.
Here’s how to make the Banana Apple Smoothie recipe for weight loss:
- 1 banana
- 1 piece of large apple
- 1/4 cup apple juice 60ml
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt 60ml
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Peel the banana and cut into pieces.
- Peel the apple and cut it into pieces.
- Place the cut pieces into the blender.
- Add the yoghurt, oats and cinnamon into the blender
- Blend it well until smooth.
- Serve chilled by adding ice or place smoothie into a refrigerator.
For clearer directions, watch the video below: